Tips and Tricks
Mineral Foundation Powder
Suitable for combination to oily skin. Dry skin will need to moisturise.
- The Mineral Foundation Powder is a medium coverage, best applied with the Kabuki Brush.
- This foundation works best when pressed into the skin, not swiped.
- Pour product into lid and swirl brush into product to ensure the kabuki brush is evenly coated.
- This product can be layered on top of the Earth Cream or worn by itself.
- This bronzer is best applied with a large fluffy brush (Kabuki or Powder Brush)
- The more compact the brush is, the more product that will be applied to the skin, this bronzer is very pigmented, ensure you tap off the excess on the side of the packaging.
- The ‘3’ application is the best way to apply and contour the face. Start by sweeping bronzer over cheekbones, blend out & tap excess product. Then apply around the hairline and finish under the jawline.
- If used as an eyeshadow, use the small blending brush and sweep into crease, eyelid and lower lash line.
Pink Ladies & Golden Delicious
- We have two blushes in our range – Pink Ladies (all skin tones) and Golden Delicious (medium – dark skin tones ideally).
- After your customer has chosen her preferred colour, apply with the contour brush. Get your customer to smile and apply on the apples of the cheek and blend back towards the ears.
- The highlighter is very versatile, you can apply it in a few different areas of the face. The colour is a light golden champagne.
- Apply it with either the flat foundation brush or small blending eyeshadow brush to the highpoints of the face (cheek bones, above the eyebrow, bridge of the nose and cupids bow)
- You can also use this as an eyeshadow, apply to eyelid, inner corner and brow bone.
- Can be used on the body. Apply to collarbone, top of the shoulders & down the front of your legs for extra glow.
Mineral Eye Shadow
Going Buff, Paper Bark, Summer Tan & Dark Cacao
Before applying your eyeshadow, apply a light layer of the mineral powder to ensure you have an even base, this will help eyeshadows blend easier and ensure they are as pigmented as possible.
Three Simple Eye Looks
Easy Nighttime Smokey Eye
- Always apply a moisturiser underneath the Earth Cream and Mineral Foundation, if you have a good base everything will blend and sit better on the skin!
- Mix in any moisturiser with the Earth Cream to lighten it slightly if the colour is too dark.
- Use a shade lighter of Mineral Foundation underneath the eyes to use it as concealer.
- Use Chia Seeds Lipstick on cheeks as a cream blush. Apply to the back of hand first and use either fingertips or Flat Foundation Brush to apply.